- Start a student Chapter of NMGH at your university.
- Hold a fundraising event with your student organization, fraternity or sorority.
- Volunteer your spring break or summer vacation to help working with NMGH in Guatemala.
- Apply for one of many internships offered by NMGH such as marketing, communications, health, data gathering. Health promotion, web development or fundraising.
Physicians (MD, ND, DC, DO, DDS), medical students, and public health students:
- Start a student chapter at your university.
- Participate in a clinical rotation in Guatemala with NMGH.
- Volunteer with one of our Community Health Workers.
- Join the NMGH research team.
- Help NMGH secure donated medicines and supplements from pharmaceutical companies and supplement companies.
Interested in joining us in Guatemala? Click on the link below to apply and join our team.A few Volunteer Staff Positions are also available. We are always in need of talented, passionate and dedicated individuals that want to make an ongoing difference to this cause. Is that you?